Are Celtics bus trips like this?

Monday, December 21, 2009

Sing us a song, you're a Brazilian man/  Sing us a song, tonight/  We're all in the mood for a melody, and you've got us feeling alright/

Now Amare of the Suns is a friend of mine/ Because he always dunks on t.v./ He's quick off the floor and to slam on your head/ And him singing is something to see

I could go on and on with my Piano Man remix, but I think I'll stop there.  Anyways, watch the Phoenix Suns' latest music video:



Maybe it's just me, but I can't exactly picture Kendrick Perkins belting out tunes. Maybe Scal is the Celtics' lead singer.

Anyways, while watching the Suns' video, I realized this: Louis Amundson is a dead ringer for Jay from Jay and Silent Bob...














(h/t Ball Don't Lie)

Comments

No response to “Are Celtics bus trips like this?”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment